Smile Makeovers with Dental Implants
Home of the original All On 4 Plus trademark, CAID is renowned for its particular expertise in extreme smile makeovers with dental implants and is always at the forefront of technology of dental makeovers by experienced cosmetic dentists.
For those who seek a dental makeover as an alternative to dentures, or who have irreparably deteriorated teeth and want to avoid wearing a plate, immediate dental implants can support a full set of permanent replacement teeth that are aimed to look, feel and function like natural teeth, all within as little as three days! In fact, some cases may be completed within 48 hours. Not only does this immediate teeth replacement offer a quick smile makeover, our cutting-edge techniques also make it the best possible alternative that is available today for full arch rehabilitation and complete dental makeovers.
For some dental makeovers fulfill what is every person’s basic human right, the ability to consume and enjoy food no matter the age. Yet for others it may often open the door for renewed confidence, success and improved self-esteem.
Having surgically treated, restored and followed up over 500 such cases by 2012, the experience and expertise of our cosmetic dentists is reflected in our results.
Our portfolio of smile makeovers with dental implants offering fixed replacement teeth in three days is largely varied and some of our patients include:??
- Young adults in their early 30’s and 40’s who had advanced gum disease or severe teeth erosion from bulimia or similar conditions.?
- Young adults who had badly deteriorated teeth from earlier abuse of drugs and alcohol.?
- Mature adults in their 60’s, 70’s and late 80’s who could no longer tolerate their loose dentures and wanted to improve their quality of life.?
- Adults who sustained accidental injuries in sport, at work or other circumstances.?
- Suburban housewives who neglected their teeth raising children.?
- Academics, doctors, lawyers and artists who were too pre-occupied to worry about their teeth.?
- Blue collar workers who tried numerous seemingly ‘cheaper’ methods of teeth replacement that were looking for improved comfort and function.?
- Patients with severe gagging reflexes who could not tolerate wearing a plate.?
- Farmers, resource industry professionals and builders whose exposure at work and neglect has led to the deterioration of their teeth.?
- Successful businessmen and celebrities in need of a career boost and for whom such treatment was appropriate.?